1. DATA PROTECTION
The information you have provided is subject to the General Data Protection Regulations . (GDPR)
Your data will be used for the sole purpose of activities related to supporting the services provided by Elise Yuill Cohen (incl. direct correspondence between Elise or her PA and the client, booking procedures, session records and news/updates related to the services and activities of Elise Yuill Cohen) and we will not share your data with any other parties.
If at any time, should you wish to withdraw consent, for us to stop processing your personal data or sensitive data, please contact Elise Yuill Cohen at: email@example.com. Or in writing at: Elise Yuill Cohen, Westmoore Farm, Diptford, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 7PE.
You may be assured that we will treat all personal data and sensitive personal data confidentially and securely and will not process it other than for a legitimate purpose associated with the service we will provide you. Steps will be taken to ensure that the information is accurate, kept up to date and not kept for longer that is necessary.
Measures will be taken to safeguard against unauthorised or unlawful processing and accidental loss or destruction or damage to data.
Subject to certain exceptions, you are entitled to have access to your personal and sensitive personal data that is held by us.
You will not be charged for us supplying you with such data, however we do reserve the right to apply a ‘reasonable’ fee where requests are deemed excessive.
We will respond to your request as soon as possible and within the maximum time frame of 1 month. Where it is deemed excessive this may take longer and you will be notified with a time frame.
2. DATA PROCESSING
6 Principles of GDPR:
- Your data will be lawfully and fairly processed in a transparent manner.
- Your data is collected on the grounds of clear, transparent and legitimate reasons.
- We will only ask for your data when necessary, explain when and with whom your data will be shared.
- Your data will be accurate, kept up to date and erased, without delay, should your data no longer be required for the reason for which it was originally processed.
- Your data will be retained for as long as necessary.
- Your data will be kept secure at all times.
An additional principle sets out the Accountability, where we shall be responsible for and demonstrate compliance according to General Data Protection regulations.
3. YOUR RIGHTS
The points below are clear rights you have under the data protection (GDPR). Please ask us for more information and explanation of each, should you wish to;
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights to automated decision and profiling
4. RAISING A CONCERN
If in the instance you believe your data has been wrongfully processed or not kept secure you have the right to raise a complaint with the ‘Information Commissioner’s Office’ (ICO).